ABOUT US

History

Master carpenter Erwin Krug originally established the company in 1945. From there on we steadily grew from a small workshop into a modern company of builders and trade contractors, meeting and often exceeding market’s standards.

In 1967 Gert Krug, the founder's son and current senior partner joined the company and set the course for a successful future. By investing in new production methods we were soon capable of a improved and highly efficient use of our resources, allowing the departments of furniture making and shop fitting to further develop.

Since 1995 the third generation of our family manages the company: along with his father and senior partner master carpenter and wood technician Alexander Krug constantly seeks for new challenges.

In the past 15 years we pushed things forward with CNC technologies and the processing of stainless steel.